Senior Fullstack engineer / BioTech
Palo Alto , California
$160k - $200k
This company in the medical device field, led by industry veterans that is extremely well funded and has plenty of runaway as well as FDA approval. This is the type of role where you can make a significant impact and feel good about the work you are doing when you leave the office. They are developing handheld ultrasound devices and AI for imaging and therapeutic applications as well as data storage for medical documentation.
You will be working on building SaaS applications for the healthcare space that allow consumers to use, engage, and act on their health data. With an extensive amount of user data, the company is also disrupting the healthcare space with FDA cleared machine learning algorithms. They currently looking to bring on a Fullstack engineer that is more versed in frontend to join their current team of 5 backend engineers. You will be a driving force for Frontend applications both web and cloud.
- 6+ years of experience with Fullstack web application as well as Cloud-based SaaS development
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience with react and comfortable with typescript
- 1 year minimum experience with Python
- Experience with SQL and RESTful API
- Experience with django a plus
- prior medical device or genome experience a huge plus
- experience with DICOM and IEC 62304
- 10% annual bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Onsite BBQ's every Wednesday
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 410k Matching
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
NO C2C or Sponsorship at this time. This is a hybrid position located in Santa Clara, CA. No relocation resources will be provided at this time. Must currently be local to the Bay Area.
Posted by: Breann Gonzalez