IT Quality/Test Engineer 3
Our client, a Fortune 500 company operating in the heavy machinery and mining industries, is seeking a Quality/Test Engineer 3 only on W2 to join their team.
**This is a Hybrid role at Peoria, IL role 12-month contract that can extend or convert only on W2**
Job Title: Quality/Test Engineer 3
Duration: 12 Months of Contract
Location- Peoria, IL – preferably onsite 2-3 days a week
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 5-7 years’ experience required
Required Skills & Experience
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Basic leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- May write training material and conduct training sessions on quality control activities.
- May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: VMS Sourcing