Front-end WordPress Developer
$50/hr - $60/hr
This company is working wit todays evolving, dynamic media that understands business-to-business. Consumer, and healthcare marketing. In this role you will provide balance between large firms that cant focus on personalized needs and firms that are too specialized or too technology oriented to deliver successful outcomes.
Contract Duration: 90 day CTH
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Front-end.
- Word press knowledge.
- PHP experience and knowledge.
- HTML/CSS/SASS, Bootstrap or Tailwind experience.
- Git knowledge.
- Basic LAMP/LEEP admin.
- Testing experience.
- CRM experience/ REST API’s.
- Knowledge of another CMS.
- WordPress/ general server or admin.
- Advanced Custom Fields Experience.
- Salesforce experience.
- Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, or Illustrator experience.
- Experience working and collaborating with a development team.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front-end
- 50% WordPress
- 100% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 75% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Annie Hoffman