Senior Project Manager
$65/hr - $80/hr
Our client, a leading Energy company in the U.S., is actively looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team remotely!
***This role is beginning as a 6-month contract with the strong potential to convert after 6 months***
Required Skills & Experience
- A four-year degree in a related field is preferred
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing projects
- Knowledge of project management discipline and practices, including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proficient in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Power BI, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams)
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Able to handle multiple priority tasks, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines when necessary
- Ability to work with IT Leadership, Management and other support teams
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, present, and lead project planning efforts including project definition, project justification/NPV, proposals, success criteria, risks/issues, requirements definition, technical design, testing procedures and documentation, system documentation, user training, and production delivery while coordinating and communicating with business and technical resources.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Host and facilitate regular meetings with business and technical resources for status updates, requirements definition, technical design, architectural reviews, demand management, and audit review.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Maintain appropriate status reports, meeting minutes, and follow-up with business partners and technical resources.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects..
- Effectively apply appropriate project methodology and enforce project methodology standards.
- Maintain project actual and forecasted budgets utilizing the various IT systems used for requests for expenditures, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Explain and account for budget variances and work with other personnel in the department to ensure accounting policies and processes are followed, including those for both capital and expense
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jake Patrick