Senior Security Engineer - DLP
$60/hr - $75/hr
Applicants should have experience with DLP tools (SkyHigh & Trellix) and CASB tools.
This is an opportunity to work within a larger cyber security team to influence the security posture of an organization that supports healthcare & health outcomes for thousands.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Fully remote within the US.
Contract Duration: 12 Months Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in IT Security
- Experience with SkyHigh and/or Trellix DLP/data protection tools
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CCSP, etc)
- Relevant degrees (information systems, computer science, etc)
- 90% Data Protection
- 10% Miscellaneous cyber security
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Connor Ellis