$120k - $145k
An advanced retail data technology company that provides insights about consumer purchasing behavior for the world's largest brand manufacturers. They crawl thousands of ecommerce websites and marketplaces in real-time to provide brands with insights on consumer shopping behavior.
This allows brands to maximize their shopability across every touchpoint and to offer an optimized customer experience through digital shelf analytics. Overall, use of our client leads to more revenue and higher profit margins for their brands.
Note: This role is remote!
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Masters or PhD preferred (Physics, Math, Eng, CS)
- Digital & Direct mail marketing (Not reporting or BI work)
- Python or R
- SQL (willing to teach if it isn't strong)
50% Analytics, 50% Engineering
Viewing reports/understanding the analysis/break down business problem to pass to Analytics Engineer
- Breakdown between analytics / data organization technique (clustering, classification and regression) & BI tools (powerbi, etc).
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- 401K Match
- Flexible vacation ( after 90 days of employment PTO is at their leisure)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (US)
- Technical stipend
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Caroline Stranieri