$100k - $140k
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer to join a 5 person, and growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in infrastructure automation and a deep understanding of CI/CD practices. The role will focus heavily on utilizing Terraform to manage and provision infrastructure, as well as implementing and maintaining a robust CI/CD pipeline.
- Utilize Terraform to manage and provision infrastructure
- Implement and maintain a CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of software
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure and application performance
- Continuously improve infrastructure and processes through automation and optimization
- Strong experience with Terraform and infrastructure automation
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or GitLab CI
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix administration
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with a passion for automation and infrastructure management to take their skills to the next level. If you are a problem-solver with a strong work ethic and a desire to be a part of a dynamic team, we want to hear from you!
Posted by: Kelsey Muldoon