Manager of Cloud Engineering/AWS/Philadelphia
$160k - $170k
A renowned Philadelphia-based healthcare company is growing their Cloud Engineering team and hiring for a Manager of Cloud Engineering. This person will bring fresh ideas to the table, have opinions on various cloud technologies, and bring more solutions to the team. You will play a crucial role in cloud development and execution, implementing best practices and ensuring performance and reliability.
This is a full time, bonus eligible position that is onsite in Philadelphia's Center City. The office is easily accessible from public transportation and 2 days a week is required. You will manage a team of 8, which are a mix of DevOps, Cloud and Site Reliability. Working hand in hand with the Manager of Cloud Security, you will partner up on best strategies to continue evolving the cloud environment at this enterprise healthcare firm.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 3-4 years of cloud leadership experience
- Proven leadership experience, managing small-large teams
- Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP and/or Azure, AWS being most preferred
- Strong experience with cloud architecture, networking and virtualization techniques
- Familiarity with DevOps best practices
- Continuous integration and containerization
- CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong scripting in Powershell, Python, Bash, etc.
- IaC with Terraform or Cloudformation or similar
- Linux infrastructure experience
- Able to work across multiple teams, collaborate with other team members
- Healthcare experience
- Able to go into the office in Center City Philadelphia 2-3x/week
- 100% Cloud Engineering Management
- 70% Leadership
- 30% Strategy
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Annual bonus – 8-10%
- Paid Time off, paid holidays, etc.
- Parking and gym reimbursement benefit
Posted by: Alexa Mueller