System Administrator / KOP / Virtualization
$85k - $110k
A data solutions company in the Greater Philadelphia region is hiring a full-time System Administrator. This position focuses on virtualization with a standard Windows System Administration focus. The ideal applicant is knowledgeable on Microsoft Endpoint, VMware Horizons/VDI, and Intune. This is a fantastic chance to join a developing team and gain additional practical experience with Microsoft, Windows, and virtualization technologies. They also provide excellent perks and a flexible hybrid/remote schedule. Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience administering Windows servers.
- Extensive experience deploying, updating, and supporting O365 and associated applications.
- Strong working experience with both virtual and cloud environments.
- Strong communication and teamworking skills
- Relevant Microsoft/ VMware Certifications
- Degree in IT or equivalent years of experience
- 60% Windows
- 30% VMware
- 10% O365
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible
- Great Benefits
- Hybrid/ Remote Schedule
- Great Company Culture
Posted by: Tara Cannon