System Engineer / O365 / Azure / Greater Philly
Open to Remote
$110k - $110k
A healthcare organization is looking to expand their team through the addition of a Systems engineer with a focus on Microsoft and Cloud technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the entire O365 suite and technologies including Intune and Sharepoint. They will also be responsible for day – to – day Windows administration and updates and Azure administration and migration. This is a great opportunity to support a great organization while also getting to work a hybrid remote schedule. This is a project heavy role that is ideal for anyone looking to become more hands-on and experienced in the latest technologies. Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience administering, building, and upgrading Windows server environments.
- 6+ years of experience administering, upgrading, and migrating within O365.
- Experience with cloud migrations specifically with Azure.
- Experience with Citrix technologies
- Experience working with VMware
- 50% O365
- 40% Windows servers
- 10% SDWAN
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
Posted by: Tara Cannon