SAP Systems Specialist
$50/hr - $57/hr
Location: Remote – Ideally situated in Arizona.
(Kindly note that this role is eligible for remote work throughout the United States, except for the following states: California, Connecticut, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, and Oklahoma. Additional exclusions from remote work may apply based on strategic business considerations).
Do you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment? This is an excellent opportunity for the consultant specializing in the following business areas: Accounts Receivable and Credit & Collections plus have certain MIS/SAP system skills around test script design, execution, and documentation.
Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months Required Skills & Experience
- Five (5) years of related experience
SAP 4/Hana experience or SAP ECC
- Candidate needs to be highly organized and attentive to details
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment, be able to multi-task and reprioritize based on urgency of business needs
What You Will Be Doing
- Systems and testing systems within business specialty
- Write scripts to test logically
- Customer Credit Risk – modules in SAP
- Credit & Collections & AR of Customer Accounts in SAP
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Debbie Jasper