$64/hr - $69/hr
To be successful, individuals must possess a combination of technical, business and leadership skills and an understanding of customers’ business needs, processes, and functions. A solid knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, applications development and support, networks, and computer operations is essential. In addition, individuals working in this job family must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience supporting enterprise wired and wireless network environments; configuration and troubleshooting of wired and wireless network devices including Cisco Air-OS and IOS-XE based Wireless LAN Controllers, MSE/CMX/Spaces and Access Points.
- 1-3 years of experience with the following various network principles including: Layer1 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, RSSI, SNR, CCI, ACI, device uplink copper/fiber cabling), Layer2 (VLANs, Trunking, Port-channels, Spanning-Tree), Layer3 (Subnetting, IGP/EGP routing, Multicast, route-maps, NAT/PAT), Layer4 (TCP/UDP ports, QoS).
- Wireless Network Tools: PCAP (Wireshark, Cisco, WLAN-PI), RF (Ekahau, Metageek), Wireless NMS (Cisco Prime 3.x, DNAC w/Assurance)
- 1-3 years of at least indirect experience with ancillary networking tools like TACACS+, RADIUS (Cisco ISE), DHCP Servers (Microsoft), NMS Servers (SNMP, SYSLOG, NETFLOW, Other).
- Experience with Office administration tools Google-Suites (Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Chat, Drive), Microsoft Project & Visio.
- Knowledge and/or experienced with Dell-Aruba, Meru, Meraki, Ruckus is helpful.
- Installing and supporting system hardware and software.
- Performing system upgrades, and evaluating and installing patches and software updates.
- Supporting operational support activities such as resolving software and hardware related problems.
- Managing backup and recovery activity.
- Administering technology layers.
- Managing monitoring and alerting functions.
- Performing capacity planning and conducting version management.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Justin Harless