$53.56/hr - $60.35/hr
Contract Duration: 12 Months Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 5+ years of experience developing with Python.
- 5+ years SQL experience.
- Advanced SQL query writing.
- Microsoft SQL
- MS SQL Server
- Experience with Bravura Security Fabric suite, specifically Password Manager, a plus.
- Windows batch files
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients’ needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals. Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Supporting a backend collection of processes implemented in Perl, Python, SQL, SSIS packages, and Windows CMD files that ingest account lists from various systems of record and produce output files for import into a web application.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Judy Jett