React native mobile application developer
$100k - $140k
We are A property technology business that has a portfolio of more than 10 products to address the needs of renters and operators. The most prosperous storage brands in the world today rely on us to interact with renters, streamline operations, and expand their businesses. We are looking for experienced React native developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone's opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning growth, and hard work. Our team of 20 development and QA professionals is located at our headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. Additionally, some of our team members who aren't located near one of our offices, work remotely. If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly growing “prop-tech” firm, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the self-storage marketplace, please apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience with react native
React Native CLI
- XCode and Android Studio
- NPM and Yarn - Node.js
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and ES6
- Understanding of mobile development and mobile UI/UX best practices
- Familiarity with debugging tools such as Chrome Developer Tools and debugging techniques
- Ability to create optimized, reusable, and maintainable code
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with modern architecture patterns such as Flux/Redux What You Will Be Doing Tech Breakdown
- Can vary according to need Both Front End and Back end work
- 100% Hands On
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Customize this if you have information specific to the client’s benefit package.
- Add in additional perks specific to the work environment.
Posted by: Bryan Rodriguez