MATRIX Resources is now “Motion Recruitment” and proud to combine job boards to bring the talent community even more expansive market opportunities.

Lead Software Developer - Hybrid NJ

Piscataway, New Jersey

Hybrid

Full Time

$160k - $190k

Job Description A leading PaaS company specializing in various healthcare related solutions is looking for their next Lead Software Engineer. You will be leading a team in a mix of developing new features for their main PaaS offering as well refactoring existing older monolithic applications to a more modern microservice approach. As far as technology is concerned, they are looking for a seasoned .NET developer with experience using C#, .NET 5, React, SQL, and Microservices architecture.

You will be leading a team of 4 other developers and be spending 80% of your time coding and the other 20% making sure the work for the team is properly delegated and development processes are running smoothly. Previous experience with healthcare and leadership is a huge plus. You must be technically sound while also having leadership qualities that translate into proper interpersonal skills.

This will be a full-time position and they are currently offering 100 work from anywhere days which essentially means you will be able to work 3 days in the offices, 2 days in the office the following week. Their office is in Woodbridge, NJ. They also offer incredible benefits and salaries along with strong company culture and truly valuing their employees. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and work for a local company, this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
  • C#
  • .NET Core
  • React
  • SQL
  • Microservice Architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
  • 7+ years of experience
  • Experience leading software teams
  • Solid interpersonal skills.
  • BS in CS or related field is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing Daily Responsibilities
  • 80% Hands On
  • 20% Leadership
The Offer You will receive the following benefits:
  • Medical Insurance
  • Dental Benefits
  • Vision Benefits
  • Paid Time Off (PTO)
  • 401(k)

Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.

#LI-JC6

Posted by: James Carmichael

Specialization: .Net