Level 2 IT Support Analyst
$33/hr - $34/hr
This position will be responsible for interacting with end users to setup, troubleshoot, and maintain the company’s desktop and mobile computing environment. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to answering and responding to calls, emails and in-person requests for technical assistance, inquiries, and other services. Communicating and resolving issues in a professional and timely manner, adhering to established SLAs for calls and tickets, configurations, deployments, and support various computer, networking, phones, mobile devices, audio-video, and other equipment and software related to the end-user computing environment, perform software installation and troubleshooting, and assist with various projects as assigned. Some system administration experience is preferred.
Contract Duration: 3-6 months Required Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Previous helpdesk or support experience -2 years preferred
- High-level of proficiency with Windows 7, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of networking principles
- White glove/executive support experience
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Professional communication and customer service skills both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills, prioritization, and ability to multi- task
- System administration experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, or other equivalent desktop certifications preferred.
- 100% Hands On - Setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance for end user needs
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jillian Freesman