Network Operations Center Engineer 1
$55k - $65k
Our client is a data management firm in the Dallas area, is looking for a Network Operations Center Engineer to join their team. They are looking for an individual who is eager to learn and grow their skillsets. If you are driven, ambitious, and open to learning new skillsets as you go this is a great position for you.
This person will be responsible for technical operations, logging all service requests, resolving all support tickets, IT hardware and software process improvement, and collaborating across teams.
The position has a hybrid model with 3-4 days a week in office in Plano. Salary range is between $55-65k.
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-1 years of experience in a network operations center
- Problem solving skills
- Hardware and software knowledge, including networking
- Ability to install computer systems
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance – little out of pocket
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.