Lead Software Security Engineer / Golang / Remote
$160k - $200k
A MarTech SaaS company is hiring a talented Software Security Engineer with expertise in Golang to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing secure software solutions to protect systems and data against cyber threats. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of security best practices, secure coding, and experience with Golang.
If you are passionate about software security and have a strong background in Golang, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application and let's chat!
- Design, develop, and maintain secure software applications using Golang.
- Conduct security assessments and code reviews to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Implement security measures to protect against unauthorized access, data loss, and cyber threats.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify security requirements and ensure they are incorporated into the software development lifecycle.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
- Develop and maintain documentation of security protocols and procedures.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related field OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in software development with a focus on security
- Strong programming skills in Golang
- Knowledge of security best practices, secure coding, and secure software development lifecycle.
- Experience with security assessments and code reviews.
- Knowledge of cryptography and network security.
- Familiarity with cloud security and containerization.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 100% Software Security
- 90% hands-on
- 10% architecture and design
- Bonus and equity eligible
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: David Inman