Princeton, New Jersey
$45/hr - $60/hr
Our client, a leading Energy company in the U.S., is actively looking for Python Developer to join their team remotely!
***This role is beginning as a 6-month contract with benefits offered and potential to extend/convert***
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our Enterprise Data and Analytics team to help us build and maintain our data pipelines and data science models. You will be responsible for developing solutions within the Azure DevOps Platform that will be deployed on AWS Databricks. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for learning new technologies. Knowledge of Spark, Delta Lake, Agile methodology and the energy industry is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Python development
- Working knowledge of Software Engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Git, Pandas, PySpark, and SQL
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and data science models using Python
- Work with business users to understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Work with data scientists to productionize their models
- Work with data engineers to ensure data quality and consistency
- Follow Agile methodology and Software Engineering best practices
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jake Patrick