Engineering Manager / Azure / Healthcare
Princeton, New Jersey
Open to Remote
$185k - $185k
A Philadelphia-based company that provides nationwide healthcare services is seeking to expand its staff by hiring a Cloud Engineering Manager to oversee and assist upcoming Azure-focused projects. The ideal candidate has years of experience leading teams of systems engineers and DevOps professionals and is an expert in Windows, Microsoft software, and Azure DevOps. Agile or Scrum knowledge or experience is highly valued. Considering that the team will be primarily concentrating on cloud technologies and projects, this is a fantastic role for anyone who is passionate about Azure cloud engineering. It is also excellent for anyone who wants to get involved in a more management-focused role while still working on projects directly. Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5+ years managing teams of engineers
- At least 12+ years of experience engineering and managing Microsoft and Windows environments.
- Highly experienced in Azure, Azure AD, Azure DevOps tools.
- Experience working with hybrid cloud environments managing storage, computing, and containerization.
- Highly experienced in programming languages such as Powershell.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- Strong project management experience – Agile or Scrum preferred.
- Experience with Linux server administration with flavors such as RedHat, CentOS, or Debian.
- 60% Azure Cloud/ DevOps
- 20% Microsoft applications
- 15% Windows servers
- 5% Linux servers
- 20% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 60% Management Duties
- Bonus eligible
- Great Benefits
- Hybrid/ Remote Schedule
- Great Company Culture
Posted by: Tara Cannon