Software Quality Assurance Analyst
$53.57/hr - $53.57/hr
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with end-to-end testing of software/IT applications as a QA Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience supporting a benefits management program’s eligibility management processes.
- Prior experience working in a healthcare or government setting with a knowledge base in healthcare insurance principles, and eligibility systems, highly desired.
- Ability to understand and investigate the structure of various input and output data file formats such as JSON, XML, HTML, etc.
- Experience working with external applications - specifically in data integration testing.
- Assist QA Lead in preparing and presenting daily and weekly testing status reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate findings and discuss with both technical and non-technical sides of the business, articulating issues or needs in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to engage and discuss with architects/developers/SMEs, ask questions, and get the information required.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard testing supporting tools, including but not limited to, POSTMAN, SOAP UI, and JAWS.
- Prior experience with any DB query tools such as pgAdmin4, SQL Developer, TOAD, or similar tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and test management tools such as JIRA, ALM, or similar tools.
- Preferred experience with Enterprise Content Management solutions such as OpenText Extream products or similar.
- Consistently uses established testing standards and testing protocols following the test plan to assure quality in testing deliverables.
- Review and understand notice specifications/functional and technical requirements of noticing solutions to ensure that the requirements are testable.
- Define test scenarios required to validate that the development aligns with the requirements.
- Develop and deliver test cases – create effective and reusable test scripts based on functional, and technical requirements, and user stories.
- Perform data setup and execute test cases and report the results.
- Participate in defect triage meetings/testing touch base meetings, and stand-up calls with business and technical teams as required and provide information about defects and root cause analysis.
- API/service testing and automation experience using an industry tool (e.g., SOAP UI, Postman, etc.) for verifying/comparing API outputs.
- Work closely with the QA lead and across program teams to ensure testing completion in line with project deadlines.
- Performing system integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, positive and negative testing, and accessibility testing.
- Troubleshooting Production problem tickets/defects and support retesting the fixes to help timely patching of the Production defects.
- Perform a critical analysis of test results and make recommendations to help project stakeholders make informed decisions.
- Identify, communicate, and escalate risks and issues.
- Demonstrate strong participation and support in all phases of SDLC in an Agile manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Elyse Ireland