Our client, a leader in the corporate real estate and professional services space, is seeking a “Maintenance Planner” to join their team in Northeast Redmond WA 98052. (3 days onsite and 2 days remote)
What is a day in life like for the person in this role? Once arriving onsite at their desk, the temp would review their list of data entry priority items for the day and begin working entering them into the CMMS system. They would periodically sync with me for status check-ins and realigning data entry priorities if the need arises. They would join team meetings where applicable. Special projects may also be introduced and assigned as they come up for the temp to also work on.
Contract Duration: 6 months
What you will be doing?
- Work closely with Technicians, Facility Managers and Project Managers to obtain building asset data points for loading data and descriptions into the CMMS software.
- Analyze asset and work order reporting for data quality control and integrity. Develop and maintain accurate records of building equipment, maintenance history, and related metrics to inform future maintenance planning.
- Develop, maintain and distribute workflow processes to the entire account team documenting how work is planned, scheduled and executed.
- Work with management team to optimize the mixes of planned, scheduled and unscheduled work to maximize team workflow efficiency.
- Provide regular statistical reporting to the management team and client showing quantifiable data of the productive use of the workforce.
- Uses guidelines set by management to develop, implement, and manage preventive maintenance and life cycle optimization strategies. Performs annual review of preventive and predictive maintenance programs to ensure the current work order system library contains correct frequencies and balanced 12-month schedules for all technicians and vendors. Determines appropriate predictive maintenance tasks. Analyzes predictive maintenance data for trends. Initiate corrective actions as appropriate.
- Determines appropriate predictive maintenance tasks. Trains the workforce in the use of predictive maintenance techniques. Analyzes predictive maintenance data for trends. Initiates corrective actions as appropriate.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: VMS Sourcing