Redwood City, California
$120k - $160k
If you are ready to work for a mission-driven platform that is utilizing life sciences and tech to develop best-in-class data analysis-this is the perfect position. This company is founded by industry veterans within the Biotech space that came together to create a platform at the intersection of machine learning real-life health data.
They are looking for a Senior Frontend developer to come in and help make visualizations for critical data. You will be working in the latest tech such as typescript, reactjs, nextjs, and node.js while still getting direct say and impact to integrate any upcoming new technologies.
- 7+ years of professional Frontend software development
- Strong experience with either React, python, and node.js
- Expert with Typescript, HTML5, or CSS3
- Data visualization experience with mass amounts of data
- UI prototyping for new product development experience
- Prior experience in a Biotech environment
- BS in CS
- 40% Backend working in python and node.js for micro services
- Working on the UI for consumers and various workflows
- Data visualization
- Customer driven new product development
- Work cross-collaboratively with design and product for optimal user experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- 401k Match Plan
- Culture driven environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This is an onsite position local to Redwood City, CA. No relocation resources or non-local applicants considered at this time.
This position does not offer sponsorship or visa transfer at this time.
** No C2C**
The Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Breann Gonzalez