Network Engineer (Remote)
$47.53/hr - $52.32/hr
Term: 6 Months
- Responsible for SDWAN centric design and configuration for customer projects.
- Responsibilities will also include product and systems knowledge related to the activated services, technical validations, pre-testing, troubleshooting with customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Juniper and Meraki portals, WiFi and switch configuration.
- Competent understanding of all layers of OSI model preferred including private line services; Ethernet, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Virtual Private Network (VPN), DIA, Voice, Security, Managed Services and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) suite of products, especially Viptela.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jaymie Cordova