Network Security Solutions Architect (Remote)
$78.12/hr - $89.28/hr
Location: 100% Remote
Hourly Rate: $ 80.65/hr.
Term: 12 months
- Conduct technical analysis and provide expertise in network security planning, engineering, and administration.
- Serve as the expert in enterprise network and cyber security infrastructure, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze implementation techniques and tools to identify the most efficient solutions for network security problems.
- Coordinate third-party maintenance for network and cyber security equipment and troubleshoot problems.
- Validate network security design and assess newly released equipment software and operating systems for vulnerabilities.
- Provide specifications and detailed schematics for unified network architecture.
- Monitor and detect potential performance and throughput issues, developing risk mitigation solutions.
- Provide guidance to team members and report status metrics to the Government officials.
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting for network problems, including after-hours and weekend support.
- Assist the DOI SOC and cyber defense and response teams during security incidents, involving timely configuration changes to SASE and participation in significant incident bridges.
- Support user access in the client SASE portal based on least privilege roles and provide operations training and support as needed.
- Provide guidance, assistance, and recommendations to determine new technical services and solutions for DOI.
- Development of configurations, troubleshooting, and best practices to DOI and stakeholders.
- Expedite and escalate service issues for a quick resolution.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are completed promptly.
- Utilize fault isolation and root cause analysis skills to provide DOI and stakeholders with post-sales technical support, configuration, troubleshooting, and standard methodologies.
- Identify product defects and work with our client and Manufacturer via lab replication for root cause analysis.
- Work with our client and Manufacturer to develop and deliver bug fixes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information security (or similar field).
- 10+ years of experience in designing and deploying advanced support of enterprise networks and security solution architectures.
- Extensive knowledge of data security practices and systems; NIST, ISO, etc.
- Strong ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols required.
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Mark Reyes