NOC Technician (Remote)
$33.13/hr - $37.85/hr
Our client is looking for an NOC Technician for a 12-month contract and will be working remotely.
Join the team at this Fortune 500 communications provider that's been around for nearly a century and be part of a mission to improve people's lives by connecting them to the power of the digital world.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience in a specific area or equivalent.
- Technical certification.
Desired Skills & Experience
- CCNA Certificate
What You Will Be Doing Daily Responsibilities:
- Works on relatively straightforward installation and/or maintenance assignments on network switching equipment.
- Technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
- Monitors network operations and resolves routine network monitoring problems.
- Monitors network performance conducts routine monitoring of equipment installation and maintenance activities and resolves routine trouble tickets.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Mark Reyes