Senior IT Project Manager
$50/hr - $65/hr
This healthcare technology is continuing to evolve in order to make large scale medical procedures safe for individuals. As they continue to grow, they are looking to add an IT Project Manager to their team on a 6 month contract to hire capacity.
The Senior IT Project Manager will oversee the project management life-cycle; designing, and driving project plans; maintaining project schedules; managing tasks, issues and risks; facilitating meetings; communicating updates; and managing project budgets for a variety of projects.
- 10+ years of experience managing projects using the software development lifecycle
- Agile/Scrum development methodology, and project management lifecycle required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field
- Proven ability to multitask and complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience using platforms such as Salesforce or Boomi, etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Certified Scrum Master and/or PMI-ACP
- Interest in technology
- 90% New Development
- 10% Maintenance of Existing Applications
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Sophie Lovatt