Senior Software Engineer
$58.06/hr - $63.38/hr
Role Overview: Requires an energized professional that is comfortable communicating with technical teams, Project Managers, Business teams, and interpreting/translating their needs into solutions. Requires a professional who believes in exploring alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions. Hybrid opportunity (Tues, Wed, Thurs).
Contract Duration: 12 Months Required Skills & Experience
- Years Experience Required: 5 to 8 years of broad experience utilizing various graphics tools and technology with at least 3 of Unity experience.
- Education Requirements: HSD
- 3+ years recent hands-on working experience with Unity 3D Experience with 3D modeling or an understanding of modeling practices for 3D engines Excellent knowledge of various 3D technologies.
- Software Development: React and Java.
- Experience in developing systems for high quality models and real-time graphics technology.
- Experience implementing new applications or tech stacks.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies very quickly.
- Experience with cloud technologies is plus.
- Experience with VR technology is plus.
- Experience developing tools is a plus.
- Unity 3D, React, and Java
- Application design and development o Application architecture design and development
- Participate in design and code reviews of the team.
- Unit testing o Investigate System performance issues and provide solutions.
- Application deployment o Participate in the SCRUM meetings with the team members and project manager for status updates.
- Work with onshore/ offshore team members
About our client
Our client is the worlds largest commercial real estate services and investment company, with the #1 global market position in leasing, property sales, outsourcing, property management and valuation. Join their team, and you will become part of more than 100,000 employees serving clients in over 100 countries, including over 90% of the Fortune 100.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Heather Allen