Help Desk Engineer - Tier 2/3
San Antonio, TX
$25/hr - $35/hr
Our client, a leading home builder is looking for a Help Desk Engineer for their team. This is an ever-growing home building firm that is looking to grow its IT presence in the San Antonio market. The company has been expanding rapidly and looking for experienced personnel to aid in their technological upgrades.
They are looking for a Support technician that is skilled with Windows and Microsoft based technologies. You will be working with Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Suite, MDM, O365, and some SQL. This will mainly be a Tier 2/3 based role, though they are looking for someone who can still do Tier 1 as needed.
This is a 6-month contract-to-hire position. It will be onsite near the Shavano Park area. Pay rate will be around $25-35/hr during the contract portion, conversion salary will be around $50-60K.
Require Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft and Windows based technologies – Windows OS, AD/GP, O365/M365, Azure, etc.
- Ability to work with customers and have customer facing abilities.
- Proven experience with remote support.
- Familiarity with networking components like LAN/WAN technologies and cabling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Contract, pay will range from $25-35/hr.
- Conversion salary will be around $50-60K.
- Medical Insurance – excellent coverage with little out of pocket
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jay Aguiar