Tier 2 Support Engineer
San Antonio, TX
$25/hr - $35/hr
Our Client, a leading home builder is looking for a Service Desk Analyst for their team. The company has been expanding rapidly and looking for experienced personnel to aid in their technological upgrades.
This is an opportunity to work for an established and rapidly growing company. They are ideally looking for someone with experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 10/11, PC hardware, printing, peripherals, mobile devices, remote access, and productivity applications (Office 365, Adobe, Zoom, etc.). Familiarity SQL. and LAN/WAN, Networking technologies and cabling is a plus.
This is a contract role, on-site 5 days in San Antonio, TX paying between $25-35 Hr.
Require Skills & Experience
- Must have a proven customer service background, customer service is the most important part of this role
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 10/11, PC and Mac hardware, printing, peripherals, mobile devices, remote access, virus/malware removal, and productivity applications (Office 365, Adobe, Zoom, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the firm while meeting deadlines.
- Familiarity with remote access platforms and troubleshooting of each
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN technologies and cabling
- Familiarity with SQL
- Knowledgeable of Windows Operating System environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Contract, pay will range from $25-35 Hr. based on experience.
- Medical Insurance – excellent coverage with little out of pocket
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Shae McCusker