Competitive Intelligence Contractor
San Francisco, California
$35/hr - $41.16/hr
This position is responsible for serving as a key member of the Market Insights team supporting our enterprises advancement and growth. The position will collaborate across the enterprise with team members and stakeholders to collect, research, analyze, and share competitive market insights to drive key business decisions and outcomes including product positioning, marketing strategy, and go-to-market strategy.
Contract Duration: 2 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Manage multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- 2 + w/Bachelors Degree (Degree not mandatory)
- 1-2 years experience in a competitive intelligence or marketing role including project management, product management, and analysis of competitive intelligence.
- Experience in dental or health insurance or benefits is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate across business functions such as segment strategy, product strategy, marketing, data analytics, underwriting, actuarial, and sales.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize information about the health insurance market, focusing on both existing and emerging competitive landscapes.
- Influence strategy, tactics, and product strategy with competitive intelligence to drive growth.
- Support briefing of internal teams on a quarterly basis on new competitor offerings, competitive messaging, and positioning issues.
- Support development of up-to-date tools (such as FAQs, battle cards, SWOT analysis, playbooks, internal and external presentations) with a view toward improving sales effectiveness.
- Support Market Insights team by maintaining competitive intelligence knowledgebase.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Valerie Harrison