Lead Content Designer
San Francisco, CA
$61.06/hr - $68.8/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with UX design processes, including User-Centered Design principles.
- Experience creating customer-centric marketing content, audits, plans, lexicons, customer facing help content, and interactive message specifications.
- Proficient in SEO and metadata.
- Omni-channel (browser, tablet, smartphone) writing experience for responsive design.
- Demonstrated experience with American for Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility compliance requirements and implications for content.
- Previous experience in financial services, especially in the commercial and corporate spaces.
- Previous experience working with design systems and established standards.
- Proficiency with Figma/FigJam, Confluence, JIRA, MS Teams, and standard browsers/office productivity tools.
- Have a portfolio that showcases your work.
- 3-5 years of UX/UI experience.
- 4+ years of Content Strategy or Content Design experience in the marketing space.
- Understanding of content strategy.
- Experience with website transformations.
- Knowledge or commercial and/or investment banking is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and execute customer-focused content for the Commercial Banking and Corporate and Investment Banking areas of wellsfargo.com that targets a favorable SEO ranking, including marketing and UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and help content in compliance with channel and content standards.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the organization to gather and clarify content and requirements and to craft compelling content that resonates with clients.
- Implement SEO best practices and content design considerations to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas and improve organic search visibility.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Partner with user research to conduct market research and customer analysis to under the needs, preferences, and pain points of our target users.
- Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status.
- Estimate project scope and managing partner teams’ expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines.
- Analyze content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to Wells Fargo style and brand standards, and user experience implications.
- Collaborate and consult with Content Design peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals; may lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor for lower-level staff.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Angela Salvato