Systems Configuration Analyst
San Francisco, CA
$44/hr - $47.15/hr
Officially called a "County Organized Health System (COHS)", This company is a community based health plan that serves 20% of the area’s residents. This company is the sole entity that handles Medi-Cal for beneficiaries in the County. Hiring for a Systems Configuration Analyst to join the team
- Oversee Application and Configuration Business Units. The Application team are Software Engineers who do Cobalt and SQL. HPSM uses HEALTHSuite which primarily runs on a UNIX platform which the Configuration Team you will be joining supports.
- The team has already created a lot of automation around HealthSuite, but the team both creates new configuration automation and handles manual tasks as they come up.
- MedHok is being rebranded to MHK on the cloud and another core tool this team supports.
- We're dealing with compliance issues.
- IT System Configuration Analyst II
Remote, Hybrid, or in office?
- Onsite travel to SF quarterly.
- Need someone coming from the medical industry such as UCSF, Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Health, etc.
- Need experience configuring Health Care applications. Think Artera, HealthTrio, FitBliss, Linc'well, Banjo Health, NantHealth, Olive, Glidian, Surescripts, Agadia
- Need someone who can pick up configurations for letters, assessments, notes, validation, configuration around MHK. Testing, configuration enhancements, quarterly updates.
- Note: This is configuring a specific application, not systems like Windows systems across multiple desktops.
- If lacking experience in medical industry making the jump from education or tech, need someone who can demonstrate a commitment to switching to health care.
Nice to have:
- MHK (formerly MedHok) experience is a huge plus.
- Healthsuite is a nice to have.
- Medicare and Medical is huge.
We offer a full range of elective benefits including medical, health savings account (with applicable medical plan), dental, vision, health and/or dependent care flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, life insurance, AD&D, long-term care coverage, backup care for children and/or adults and other parental support benefits. In addition to elective benefit options, benefited employees receive firm-paid life insurance, AD&D, LTD, short term medical benefits as well as 20 days of Paid Time Off (“PTO”) and 10 paid holidays each year. We provide generous parental leave and fertility benefits. New employees will attend a detailed benefit orientation to learn more about our many benefits and resources.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Grace Allen