Data Algorithms and Systems Engineer Role // Bay Area Local
San Francisco, California
$160k - $160k
This company is looking for a Senior Algorithms and Data Systems Engineer to join the team and help develop innovative algorithms and associated data systems for life-saving products!
- Use algorithms, machine learning, and data science expertise and experience to design, develop, and test algorithms and data systems used by the company.
- Act as project lead on algorithm and data systems development and test projects, including planning and execution, with cross-functional alignment.
- Collaborate with the software team to define data architecture for device and business operations needs including transformations, storage, and interfaces to data processing and machine learning algorithms.
- MUST HAVE deep understanding of signal processing for bio-sensor data
- Data architecture and engineering experience
- Algorithm and applied statistics experience
- BS or MS in computer science, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering or statistics
- Data processing, visualization and statistical tools and languages
- Spark and/or Hadoop
- Experience with medical system integration (EMR, for example) using standards such as HL7 FHIR.
- Knowledge of machine learning, data systems and backend architecture for cloud computing.
Posted by: Susannah Laster