Senior NOC Engineer
San Francisco, CA
$100k - $120k
This company is an established Technology Management Service for commercial buildings. Their startup Intelligent division is hiring for a Senior NOC Engineer to join their growing team of 6. In this role, you will be managing/ monitoring the NOC’s alerts and requests.
This is a Fulltime Opportunity that is hybrid/ onsite 3 days a week in SF.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of experience
- Understanding what we do. They will be talking about one division when we're talking about the other.
- Phone, email, and face to face. Personable and good communication skills that can talk with non-technical people.
- Reliable car, service the greater bay area. Going onsite 3-4 days a month.
- Must have some kind of networking certification, CCNA ideally.
- Firewall integration, we use Palo Alto NGFW
- L2 + L3 Network support
- MSP Experience
What You Will Be Doing
100% Hands on
- Manage the NOC
- Respond to alerts from the monitoring system
- Provide L2 and L3 Network Support
We offer a full range of elective benefits including medical, health savings account (with applicable medical plan), dental, vision, health and/or dependent care flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, life insurance, AD&D, long-term care coverage, backup care for children and/or adults and other parental support benefits. In addition to elective benefit options, benefited employees receive firm-paid life insurance, AD&D, LTD, short term medical benefits as well as 20 days of Paid Time Off (“PTO”) and 10 paid holidays each year. We provide generous parental leave and fertility benefits. New employees will attend a detailed benefit orientation to learn more about our many benefits and resources.
Posted by: Grace Allen