San Francisco, CA
$70k - $100k
This company is a Series A startup that creates data warehouses and analytics platform solutions for companies across the US.
The Solutions Engineer is the bridge between sales, customer success, and engineering. It is a technical expert able to educate customers during the sales process and help guide customers onboard to our platform while tackling any issues customers may face (e.g. bugs, scripting challenges, data exports). This role is a trusted advisor to our customers and is a crucial part of the sales, onboarding, and customer satisfaction function on the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting customers either externally or internally including: written emails , video or phone call communication, and prioritizing your responses.
- You’ve written administrator tooling before.
- Retool, ActiveAdmin, Django Admin, or other similar tools.
- You’ve written Python before.
- Experience as a Solutions Engineer
- 100% remote role
- Remote-first team
- Significant equity package
- Generous base salary
- Healthcare Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Looking for advice on your job search? Motion Recruitment Partners are hyper-specialized in the tech industry and offer a Salary Guide for every city Motion Recruitment operates out of. To get a salary guide for the San Francisco Bay Area, click here: https://hubs.la/H0DWWlz0
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Grace Allen