Anaplan Architect (Remote)
San Jose, California
$59.38/hr - $67.85/hr
Location: San Jose, CA 95131 - Remote
Term: 6 months
Anaplan Model Development
- Design and build Anaplan models and modules to address business planning and forecasting requirements.
- Develop complex calculations, data imports, exports, and integration workflows while adhering to Anaplan best practices.
- Optimize model performance and data integrity within the context of ERP data integration.
- Understanding of business processes in Anaplan including but not limited to model architecture, master data management, and workflow.
- Performing data integration between external systems like SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Workday, SAP BW, BPC, and Anaplan.
- Monitoring data flows to and from internal systems to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Continuing to develop and keep Anaplan current as they provide new releases across the platform.
- Supporting the design and gathering of business requirements for enhancements in the Anaplan models.
- Build application models that will package specific planning processes (e.g., financial planning and, Headcount planning, etc.)
- Owns configuration and maintenance of centralized models and Data Hub Anaplan security design based on the workspace, model, module, etc.
- Space management, archival of data in Anaplan, and best practices around it.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of hands-on modeling experience in Anaplan projects, including implementations, upgrades, rollouts, and/or support.
- Good understanding of the Revenue, Expense, and Headcount planning/forecasting modeling expertise
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models.
- Knowledge, deep understanding, and experience in Enterprise Financial Planning software.
- Specialized knowledge and certification in Anaplan. Experience in guiding and providing.
- Training to End Users around Anaplan experience.
- Financial Planning different industries with different functionalities of the Business This is a Computer/IT Analyst role The application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications experience in Financial Planning software.
- Design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, or modification of computer systems or programs in Financial Planning software, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications experience.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of middleware integration via Talend to Anaplan.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Abhishek Sharma