Senior front end engineer
San Jose, California
$160k - $190k
A SaaS-operating business operations platform specializing in geospatial data is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to hire as soon as possible. This opportunity is based out of San Jose, CA. This company specializes in using the power of geospatial data and analytics to facilitate business operations, incident management, and planning workflows with various organizations. This is a full-time opportunity with a Series A financed startup backed by Y Combinator.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on UI components across the product line. This is the perfect opportunity to be an individual contributor while demonstrating leadership and mentorship among junior engineers on the team. React and typescript is a must for this opportunity with experience using geospatial and data visualization libraries. If you are highly driven and passionate about making an impact on your team and various organizations around the nation, then this is the perfect time for you to join. Apply today to learn more about this opportunity!Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in React and Typescript.
- Expertise in modern front-end tools (e.g. webpack, eslint, redux, babel)
- Expertise in front-end frameworks (e.g. material UI, bootstrap)
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in frontend engineering
- Experience with frontend geospatial libraries
- Experience with data visualization libraries
- Experienced enterprise SaaS frontends
- Enjoys leading and mentoring engineers to think about system life cycles, edge cases, and failure modes.
- 50% React and Typescript
- 25% Modern Frontend Tools (webpack, eslint, redux, babel)
- 25% Frontend Frameworks (material UI, Bootstrap)
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Leadership / Mentorship Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Equity eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with match
- 100% remote
- Equity in the company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: AJ Mintz