Senior Full Stack - Sports Tech - 100% Remote
San Jose, CA
$160k - $165k
Are you ready to join a high-growth tech and sports company located in Silicon Valley? This company is passionate about revolutionizing tennis and pickleball through cutting-edge technology and data. Their Rating system is the world's most accurate singles and doubles rating system, and they are on a mission to bring advanced analytics and community building technology to players worldwide.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience developing web applications and leading teams & projects.
- Advanced understanding of design patterns, best practices, and style guides.
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Core.
- Deep production experience with React JS.
- Experience building mobile-first/responsive UI/UX using HTML5, CSS3, and frameworks like Bootstrap, CSS Pre/Post processors, and build tools (Webpack, Babel, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL Server and/or MySQL) and an understanding of Document or No-SQL databases.
- Knowledgeable about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, automated testing, (micro)services-based architecture, etc.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and other agile methodologies.
- Excitement for working on small teams with startup DNA.
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently to dive deep and solve tough problems.
- Propensity to seek out, accept, and integrate feedback professionally.
- Self-motivated, quick/continuous learner with a passion for innovation.
- Tennis player/fan a plus.
- Full-time position with the potential for contract-to-hire.
- Bonus OR Commission eligible.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 401(k) with match (if applicable).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Sydney Diaz