Senior Windows System Administrator

San Jose, CA


Full Time

$155k - $165k

Who We Are: 
A company with facilities in the United States, Europe, and Asia, and over 40 years of business that provides high-reliability microelectronic components and services to various demanding industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, industrial, and telecommunications. These hardware/computer parts are designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions, including extreme temperatures, radiation, and vibration. 

Who We're Looking For: 
A Windows System Administrator who is responsible for organizing the data we have into databases, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware/software/networking systems, managing user accounts and access control, ensuring system security and managing server infrastructure. About 80% of the responsibilities will be geared towards system administration and the other 20% will be more IT support-oriented. 


  • 80% Sys Ad, 20% IT infra/support
  • Managing user accounts and access control
  • Ensuring system security through regular updates, backups, and monitoring for vulnerabilities
  • Managing server infrastructure such as Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
  • Ensuring system availability and performance by identifying and addressing performance issues and proactively planning for system upgrades and capacity improvements
  • Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, as they work closely with end-users, management, and other technical teams to ensure seamless operation of the IT infrastructure.
  • Providing end-user oriented helpdesk support for our employees
  • Scripting for programmer automation using PowerShell and data gathering and parsing
  • Managing data/databases with SQL

Qualifications/Skills for Consideration
  • Windows servers/systems experience, Azure exp. preferred
  • Existing experiences working on IT helpdesk tasks and IT infrastructure
  • PowerShell and/or other industry standard languages for scripting (Bash, Python, etc.)

Compensation and Benefits
  • Medical/Dental/Vision
  • Paid Time Off

Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future. This role is full-time, direct-hire, and open only to those who are residing within the United States and able to commute reliability to San Jose, CA.


Posted by: Kate Meng

Specialization: System Administration