Staff Full Stack
San Jose, California
$120k - $150k
Seeking a Software Engineer I to join our organization as we grow and transform our Technology landscape. This Engineering role will learn and explore new technologies and product based solutions and creating reusable components/templates that will be leveraged by other Software Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in work experience.
- One year of programming/development experience.
- Five years of programming/development experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of software design patterns.
- Familiar with Unit Testing practices.
- Basic understanding of source code management practices.
- Basic understanding of Agile preferred.
- Delivery - Intermediate delivery skills including the ability to deliver work at a steady, predictable pace to achieve commitments, decompose work assignments into small batch releases and contribute to tradeoff and negotiation discussions.
- Domain Expertise - Demonstrated track record of domain expertise including the ability to understand technical concepts necessary to do the job effectively, demonstrate willingness, cooperation, and concern for business issues and
Posted by: Kylie Acquistapace