DevOps Engineer Role/ ATLANTA/ AWS
Sandy Springs , Georgia
$135k - $155k
A leading AV Software company located in Atlanta Georgia, they are looking to hire a Cloud DevOps Engineer on a direct hire basis. This company builds out a centralized software platform that is used to help with lighting and audio coordination. This platform is used by concert event personnel, gaming companies, etc.
This is a unique opportunity as our client is looking for a DevOps engineer who can help with really building out their devops mentality. You'll be responsible for enhancing their current CI/CD pipelines, help with getting them containerized, and also streamline their cloud connectivity. Additionally, you'll be the go to person when it comes to site reliability. If you know any security best practices, than that would be a plus as their platform integrates with various environments.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who is skilled with AWS, S3, EC2, EKS, Kubernetes, Terraform/Pulumi, Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab, Prometheus, Grafana, and Python/GoLang.
This is a full-time position. Will be hybrid with 2-3 days on site located in Atlanta, Ga ( Sandy Springs)
- Technical bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of IT industry experience
- 4+ years of professional experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g., VPC, EC2, Lambda, S3, IAM, API Gateway, and KMS) to develop and maintain an AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
- Proven experience with setting up a devops environment from scratch
- IaaS/PaaS/SaaS and containers experience (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats) and other monitoring tools
- Scripting experience in Python, GoLang, bash, etc.
- Experience with AWS step functions and the ability to develop automated workflows for CI/CD and other repetitive tasks
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, vision, and dental benefits - with great coverage and little out of pocket
- 401(k) with a 3% match
- Professional and educational growth
- Encourages each employee to take at least 3 weeks vacation every year for mental health
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Halie Payne