Lead DevOps/ Atlanta/GCP
Sandy Springs , Georgia
$175k - $195k
A DevOps Leader that is excited by the pace, the freedom and the opportunity that comes with being a decision-maker for a Start-Up will find this to be a tremendously appealing opportunity- the chance to marry Cloud Automation chops with establishing best practices org-wide.
This Engineer will use their leadership expertise to guide the DevOps Engineers (and Developers) on maturing, expanding, and optimizing a GCP-Based infrastructure.Required Skills & Experience
- Proven success leading team on Platform Engineering initiatives and projects
- End-to-end experience establishing IAC with Terraform
- Experience leading team on Containerized applications
- 2+ years as DevOps/SRE Team Lead
- GCP Production experience preferred
- In-depth recent Monitoring
- VPN/Security familiarity
- 25% infrastructure/Virtualization
- 75% Cloud Automation
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Technical Leadership/Architecture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Halie Payne