Sr. Technical BSA / Product Owner - Ecommerce
Santa Ana, California
$120k - $140k
Our E-commerce client is currently seeking a Sr. BSA / Product Owner. This person will work with their Digital Solutions group and support our company’s eCommerce, marketing, and business operations strategies. Their International company has embarked on a major Digital Transformation initiative intended to significantly modernize our customers’ experience of our products and services, both at the Distributor and Consumer levels. Strategically planned initiatives will upgrade our capabilities in Content, Commerce, CRM, Marketing Automation, and other frontiers, while also making major advancements in our leverage of business data through the implementation of a data lake and business analytics program. Beyond this, advancements across our back-office systems and infrastructure are envisioned. As we prepare to launch this next phase of our aggressive plans, we seek a motivated business analyst to help drive our E-Commerce and Content platforms, by helping to define a solid foundation of business and functional requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Business Analyst will collaborate and interact with every team in the company from technical to business-oriented departments to ensure efficient delivery of technology projects.
- Will be responsible for gathering, eliciting, documenting, and communicating business requirements in clear, detailed user stories or use cases, and translating into functional requirements.
- Ensure that IT solutions are developed, tested and implemented to satisfy business requirements.
- The position requires a high degree of practical business knowledge, creativity, and a team-oriented collaborative mindset.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Math, or other related fields or equivalent job experience
- 5+ years business analysis experience, gathering requirements and documenting process flows for distributed applications in a SDLC environment
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, best practices and methodologies, including the ability to perform requirements tracing, QA validation, and user acceptance testing
- Skilled in requirements gathering and documenting techniques including user requirement functional definitions, process flows, screen mock-ups, and business gap analysis
- Analyze, scope, and effectively prioritize product backlog
- Expert in breaking down problems into development tasks / user stories
- Knowledge of full lifecycle software development
- Knowledge with mobile iOS development and eCommerce preferably in multi-level marketing industry
- Must have solid Agile/Scrum experience
- Practical experience documenting requirements for the implementation of a CRM system. CRM configuration experience a plus.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver informative and structured presentations to business units and executive teams
- Assists in the facilitation of team, product or business meetings
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, with an ability to express business concepts in technical terms, and complex technical solutions in business terms
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Posted by: Sydney Van Alphen