Santa Clara, California
$22.16/hr - $25.33/hr
Position: Network Administrator
Location: Santa Clara, CA 95054
Hourly Rate: $ 20.18 /hr.
Term: 4 months - Contract
- Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks.
- Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan.
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Provides technical support and guidance to users.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications.
- Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
- Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
Is it a good fit (Requirements):
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- 3+ years of combined experience in a Site Support Technician and/or Infrastructure Technician role (or similar experience)
- Data center experience required
- 3+ years of experience in racking, stacking, connecting, and providing basic configuration support of networking or server devices.
- 3+ years of combined experience working in data centers, labs, or server room environments
- Candidate will be part of onsite team maintaining network environment in support of physical touch (Smart Hands) support of Incident and or Requests.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Gopal Sahani