Lead iOS Mobile Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
$180k - $200k
Who We Are:
A visionary company that seeks to take medical imaging to new heights. Our goal is to create a healthcare system that isn't bound by the traditional four walls of a hospital but is designed for a world where providers can see every patient immediately. We're working on developing an affordable handheld medical imaging device and mobile workflow platform that will transform the medical care of the future.
Who You Are:
We're pushing the boundaries of medical imaging and we're looking for a Lead iOS Mobile Developer to join our product development team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and prioritization skills. You will help build and launch the cloud-based platform, working alongside a talented and personable team. If you're passionate about innovation and want to be a part of transforming the future of medical care, we encourage you to apply! This position is hybrid to Santa Clara, CA with the potential for fully remote.
Qualities/Experiences for Consideration:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Existing experience leading technical teams in the development of mobile applications for iOS
- A proven track record of delivery in Obj-C, Swift, and SwiftUI
- An understanding of iOS development frameworks and concepts such as Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Image, Combine, Accessory Manager, and more.
- Experience with interfacing with hardware systems and iOS connected devices (USB, BLE, etc.)
- Knowledge of working with IOT/Smart Devices, medical devices preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future. This role is full-time, direct-hire, and open only to those who are residing within the United States and able to commute reliability to Santa Clara, CA.
Posted by: Kate Meng