Senior Frontend Engineer / Mass user data
Santa Clara, California
$140k - $170k
A Series-A company here in the Silicon Valley whose mission is to support climate friendly travel and reward consumers who do, is looking to hire a Senior Front-end engineer to help make the consumer experience more seamless. Their application is a universal rewards app empowering anyone to earn miles automatically for all forms of travel and commute. They have partnered up with top brands such as HP, Garmin, Pandora, Chewy, Home Chef, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wayfair, Sam’s Club, and growing.
This opportunity will work collaboratively with other teams within the company to solve their biggest problems and provide best in class service for the consumer. If you are looking for the startup environment with strong growth for the future, this could be your next opportunity as a FE engineer!Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience developing customer-facing high traffic responsive web applications using React and Typescript.
- Expertise in launching fast, reliable, real-time web apps per design by building reusable web components and following best practices.
- Demonstrated experience independently taking large features from requirements to production.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems at scale, and a demonstrated ability to diagnose and resolve such problems. This includes optimizing data loads and caching for lower latencies, and ensuring a highly secure application.
- Highly experienced in CSS particularly with respect to matching design and complex interactions with animations.
- Demonstrated understanding of the tradeoffs between different approaches, and value pragmatism.
- Deliver on product roadmap by working closely with product, design, backend, and QA from requirements to production launch and monitoring.
- Build and ship high-quality features through weekly sprints and releases.
- Maintain high reliability and low latency across mobile and web browsers.
- Craft code that is scalable and maintainable, and helps advance standards.
- Work on architecture, design and development of user facing components of product.
- Contribute to overall culture of engineering and UX excellence and best practices
- Drive technology forward, innovate and evolve it with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability
- Implement working prototypes for testing new ideas
- Participate and contribute to design and code reviews for producing quality code
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- 401k Match Plan
- Work-from-home Fridays
- Wellness Day - One additional holiday each month for employee wellness
- Employee Referral bonus
- Daily office meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Monthly team-building activities and happy hours
- Monthly gift cards
- Stock in an early-stage fast-growing startup company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
The Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Breann Gonzalez