Senior Software Engineer - Golang
Santa Monica, California
$170k - $190k
An established Series C startup, bolstered by an impressive injection of nearly $200 million in recent funding, is actively seeking a Principal or Senior-level Engineer proficient in Golang or C++. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in developing optimization software poised to redefine the landscape of their industry, with exciting opportunities to delve into areas such as price modeling, logistics, and more.
A minimum of five years of web development experience is a prerequisite, ideally with a strong command of Golang. It's worth noting that this company has successfully navigated its way to Series C funding, achieving profitability over the course of seven years and securing partnerships with high-profile clients.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Ideally, Golang or C++ is okay.
- Experience with scalability
- Experience building out REST APIs
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Posted by: Justin Curran