Service Desk Analyst
Scottsdale , Arizona
$25/hr - $28/hr
Our client, based in Scottsdale, AZ, is seeking a Service Desk Analyst I. This role has a hybrid schedule and is a 6-month contract with the potential to go longer than 6 months.
The Service Desk Analyst I delivers end-to-end support in accordance with IT service level agreements. By partnering with end-users and technology groups, the Analyst ensures all incidents are analyzed, resolved, and reported back within the promised time frames, providing best in class service to all Customers. If you want to further your career with a company known for it's employee focused culture that offers a flexible work schedule, then keep reading for an exciting opportunity!
Contract Duration: 6 months
Required Skills & Experience
- This position requires an associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- This position requires three years of customer service experience is required. Software/hardware support experience is preferred.
- Ability to take 50+ calls per day.
- Knowledge of PC hardware, computer operating systems and software is required.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate across all levels of the organization; ability to clearly articulate technical ideas to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing is required. Must be able to type quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of typical desktop computer software, including skills in Microsoft Office and email is necessary.
- The ability to work both independently and within a team is necessary.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with Automated Call Distribution preferred.
- SAP troubleshooting experience is beneficial.
- ServiceNow experience preferred, must have ticketing system experience.
- ITIL knowledge preferred.
- Facilitate Service Desk incident response/resolution and service request fulfillment services by engaging clients via multiple communication channels and managing client expectations as the primary point of contact.
- Troubleshoot issues to resolution or escalates to appropriate teams or vendors when necessary.
- Document all reported issues, troubleshooting steps and resolutions in the incident management system.
- Provide feedback, additions and updates to the knowledge base where applicable.
- Follow established Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and procedures.
- Perform operational tasks, including, but not limited to, infrastructure, product development, and information security non-automated procedures.
- Properly evaluate, troubleshoot, escalate, and document issues.
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.