Site Reliability Engineer
$70/hr - $80/hr
We are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing team and contribute to the reliability, scalability, and performance of our systems.
This role requires onsite once or twice a week in Seattle, Washington.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong computer science degree
- 4-7 years experience working a DevOps and/or SRE and/or Platform Engineering Position
- Experience scripting with Python or Golang
- Proficient in Linux system administration
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker orchestration
- Experience with Terraform for infrastructure as code
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience working in large scale environments
- Ability to be on call once every two – three weeks
What You Will Be Doing:
- Infrastructure Automation: Design, implement, and manage infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, ensuring scalability and efficiency.
Container Orchestration: Work with Kubernetes and Docker to deploy, manage, and scale containerized applications, optimizing for performance and resource utilization.
Scripting and Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain scripts in Python or Golang for automation, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Monitoring and Incident Response: Implement robust monitoring solutions, respond to incidents promptly, and contribute to post-incident analyses to improve system reliability.
Collaboration: Collaborate with development teams to understand application requirements and provide expertise in designing reliable and scalable architectures.
Performance Optimization: Identify and implement optimizations to improve the performance and efficiency of our systems.
Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation for system configurations, procedures, and troubleshooting steps.
Hybrid Work Environment: Embrace and contribute to our hybrid work environment, joining the team on-site once or twice a week in our Seattle office.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. No third-parties.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Megan Barno